As with all Wouter Witzel rubber lined butterfly valves, this product features low operating torque, long durability and can be mounted without the use of external gaskets. It is also covered by their standard five year warranty.
• ISO 5211 actuator mounting pad.
• Cast aluminium alloy body: light, though strong: up to max 20 bar working pressure.
• Vulcanized elastomer seat: vacuum proof, low operation torque, high frequency of operation.
• Lightweight components; even the bearings used are made from lightweight POM material
Saving weight on above waterline systems creates more stability on ships. It also reduces the weight of the ship. Another advantage is that the aluminium valve is anti-magnetic and so will never cause any friction.
The new “EV-Alu” is light weight but reliable and durable at the same time. The unique selling points are:
• Anodized body, guarantees a high corrosion resistance and scratch proof.
• Body material cast aluminium alloy (EN AC-42100).
• Easy installation (integrated flange gasket).
• Bi-directional tight shut off.
• Available in wafer type.
• DN40 (1.1/2”) To DN300 (12”)
• 50% average weight saving compared to cast iron valves.
For material and dimensional data sheet click HERE
Wouter Witzel have been producing the highest standard of butterfly valves for well over 50 years. The now well-established Dutch company is an international leader in their field. They develop and produce a wide range of high quality butterfly valves and accessories at their purpose built factory in the Netherlands.
For more information, ex-stock and short lead time supply of Wouter Witzel butterfly valves in the UK, please contact one of LK Valves & Controls experienced team.