The company recognises and accepts that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of the company’s corporate strategy and is committed to policies and actions which will not harm the environment, both local and global.
In order to prevent pollution, the company will ensure that good systems and processes are implemented and employees combine environmental awareness with good working practices. This will enable us to maintain the sites and surrounding areas in a clean and healthy state for our employees and neighbours.
LK Valves & Controls Ltd will:
- Comply with regulatory and legislative requirements to protect the environment as a minimum.
- Co-operate with the relevant authorities and regulatory bodies to ensure new developments take due regard of environmental impacts.
- Aim for continual improvements in environmental performance through the setting of objectives and target.
- Ensure awareness and understanding of best practice, and implement relevant techniques processes wherever practicable.
- Use materials and energy efficiently to minimise waste.
- Provide employees, customers, business partners and subcontractors as appropriate with the information and training necessary to promote awareness amongst personnel of potential impacts on the environment and the need for control.