LK 620051 Gate Valve, Cast Iron Body, Gunmetal Trim, Bolted Bonnet, Inside Screw, Non-Rising Stem, Handwheel Operated, Flanged & Drilled PN10 RF
- Body: Cast Iron EN-JL1040 (GG25)
- Bonnet: Cast Iron EN-JL1040 (GG25)
- Wedge: Cast Iron EN-JL1040 (GG25)
- Seat: Bronze CC491K (RG5)
- Stem: Brass CW614N (Ms58)
- Gasket: NBR bonded aramid
- Gland Packing: PTFE
- Handwheel: Cast Iron EN-JL1040 (GG25)
- Flange standard: EN 1092-2
- Face to face standard: EN 558, series 14
- Seawater and freshwater.
- Fuel oil, lubricating oil and flammable hydraulic oil. Cargo oil.
- Boiler feedwater, condensate.
|Trim (disc and seat) material|
The LK 620051 Gate Valve – Used as shut off in cooling and seawater applications. Conforming to DIN standards. With a Cast Iron Body cast in a Lloyds Approved foundry the valve gives full bore throughput, and with a bronze trim a tight seal for a wide range of materials. See the datasheet above for full specifications.
Available in sizes from DN40-600 (1½”-28″) DN350+ available on request.
DN40-150 – Pressure Rating PN10 / Flanged & Drilled PN10
DN200-300 – Pressure Rating PN6 / Flanged & Drilled PN10
Standard Finish: Green RAL6002