LK Valves & Controls Ltd holds itself to high standards, and as such, expects the same high standards of all of its business partners and suppliers. This code of conduct and business ethics applies to all aspects of supply of goods and services to LK Valves & Controls Ltd.
Business Partner Requirements
The Code of Conduct and Business Ethics for Business Partners (“code”) outlines LK Valves & Controls expectations regarding ethical and business standards. We require our Business Partners to adhere to this code.
Set out below are the general standards to be met by all Business Partners. However, these standards are not necessarily the only obligations that apply to Business Partners conduct. In general, all Business Partners should take care to avoid any conduct that could reasonably appear to be improper or might damage LK Valves & Controls reputation for integrity in its activities
A prospective Business Partner must:
- Comply with all of the applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes of the countries it is present in, including without limitation the Bribery Act 2010.
- Not offer, give, demand, induce or accept bribes in order to detain or retain business or other advantages and ensure all employees are adequately trained in this area.
- Not engage, nor be a party to, conduct of business practices that are anti-competitive.
- Select and promote its employees and contractors on the basis of their qualifications, ability and merit and not discriminate based on religion, race, colour, sexual orientation or gender.
- Comply with all anti-discrimination, anti-harassment and anti-bullying requirements in all jurisdictions in which it is present, to ensure all employees and contractors are treated respectfully and fairly.
- Maintain a safe and civilised work environment.
- Ensure that as far as is reasonably possible it minimises any detrimental effects on the environment.
- Uphold the human rights of all employees and adhere with all laws, regulations, codes and government guidelines on human rights.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure there is no slavery, human trafficking or child labour taking place in its supply chains or elsewhere in its business.
- Keep up to date with its understanding of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and be in compliance with its requirements at all times.
If LK Valves & Controls should become aware of any actions or conditions not in compliance with this code, LK Valves & Controls reserves the right to demand corrective measures. LK Valves & Controls reserves the right to terminate an agreement with any Business Partner who does not comply with this code.